Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Be Unique Be Remembering DR. APJ ABDUL KALAM

Remembering Dr. APJ ABDUL KALAM
What is the one action which will make you Great ?
Everyone of you has a page in the history of the world
What is that page?
How do you make that page which is going to be referred by the prosperity
There is a need to give a vision to your ambition
What i will be remembered for ?
Each one of us will ask the question What i will be remembered for
If you find an answer for this question of few lines
that out-of-the-box Idea will drive you for the rest of your life
You will be definitely thinking something different on our out-of-the-box vision
What are they (Visions)?
I learnt every youth wants to be Unique but the world around you is doing it's best, day and night
to make you just everybody else
Whether you want to be you or everybody else?
Everybody else is convenient at the first glance but not satisfying in the long vision
The Challenge therefore my young friends is that...
you have to fight the hardest battle
which any human being can ever imagine to fight
and never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place
that is, the Unique you. To get the Unique you is a Big Battle
The Battle means you don't need to take a gun
The Battle means you have to have 4 Unique things
4 Unique tools you must have in that battle
One is you have to 'Set the Goal'
The Second one is 'Acquire the Knowledge Continuously'
Third one is 'Hard Work with devotion'
And fourth is 'Perseverance'
Where there is righteousness in the Heart
There is beauty in the Character
When there is beauty in the Character There is harmony in the home
When there is harmony in the home There is an order in the Nation
When there is order in the Nation There is peace in the World
BECOME THE LEADERS
A Leader must have a vision without a vision you'll not be a Leader
So, Leader must have a Vision
A Leader must be able to travel into an unexplored path
Normally tendency is to travel the well laid out path
But the Leader takes the Untraveled path
A Leader must know how to manage success
But mostly importantly, the failure
(POEM)
I climbed and climbed, where is the peak my LORD.
I climbed and climbed, where is the peak my LORD
I ploughed and ploughed, where is the knowledge treasure, my LORD
I ploughed and ploughed, where is the knowledge treasure, my LORD
I sailed and sailed, Where is the island of Peace, my LORD
I sailed and sailed, Where is the island of Peace, my LORD
Almighty
Bless my Nation with Vision and Sweat
Resulting into Happiness

THANK YOU, DR. KALAM "TEACHER"


No comments:

Post a Comment